Chris Goode
So far today, I've trimmed my ear hair and eaten some cheeseballs. I think it's safe to say there will be no movie version of my life.

Help return the right to vote to Greenville County!

If you think voters and not County Council should decide on important issues we need your help. If you think voters and not County Council should decide on whether or not alcohol can be served in Greenville County we need your help to get 7,500 signatures from registered voters in Greenville County by July 6th  on a petition.

If you live in Greenville County and you are a registered voter here’s how you can help.

Pick up a petition, sign it and gather as many additional signatures as you can.

Sign a petition or pick on up at these locations:          

Entercom Upstate 25 Garlington Rd, Greenville, SC 29615 - 864-271-9200
Palmetto Alehouse 103 E Beacon Dr., Greenville, SC 29615 - 864-288-3800

Print your own petition here (must be on legal size paper to be valid):
You can find all of the instructions you'll need here:

Read the whole story on WORD here:
Like the Facebook Page here:

All petitions must be delivered to Entercom Upstate or Palmetto Ale House by July, 6, 2014.

Thank you for helping restore rights to Greenville County residents.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Human Interest
Locations : Greenville County

social facebook twitter app pinterest
advertise with us